RE: Two logical WSDL documents describing the same service

As best I understand it, XML namespaces were never intended to uniquely
identify a specific schema document, and I think the same logic applies to
WSDL documents.  The TAG has periodically discussed and experimented with
RDDL  http://www.textuality.com/xml/rddl3.html  as a way to address this
basic problem.  I'm not sure that this WG should get on the RDDL bandwagon
(swamp buggy?), but my personal sense is that you should be comfortable with
the architectural position that the mapping from namespace names to schema
or WSDL documents happens at a level above WSDL.

Sure, that makes registries harder to build and use, but WSD WG should
probably be brutally pragmatic and say that this is someone else's problem
:-)