Issue 15: can we close?

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:27:08 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Issue 15 [1] titled "Missing <document> tag for operation arguments"
states "I'd like to see changed with the WSDL specification is the
ability to add <documentation> tags to a <part>. right now, you can't
officially comment arguments to an operation, which seems like an
error."

Since we've removed <part> elements from our schema, this issue looks
obsolete.

More importantly, my examination of the schema did not turn up any WSDL
elements that don't allow <documentation> elements.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html#x15