Re: Question on action item

Amy,

I was wondering about the case where a service providing an operation
that may result in faults is configured so that no faults are sent
(presumably for security reasons). I don't think that the WSDL of the
service should change because of this policy.

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/