Reformatted issues list

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 18:11:05 +0100
To: WSD Public <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Cc: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>, Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>

Dear all,

I have just reformatted the entire issues list[1,2], to fix the
"huge table width" reported by Jacek. The table should now fit
easily in your browser, even half-screen size.

As per Jacek's other observation, I have also changed the sorting
algorithm (in the summary), so that issues are sorted by "Part"
first, then "Issue Number".

Maybe this change will have the additional benefit of helping us
knock off issues faster. ;-)

JJ.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/06/issues.xml