RE: RE : Proposal for Describing Web Services that Refer to Other Web Services: R085

Question: How does a .NET client access said EJB service? Although WSIF
turns any service into the equivalent of a Web service for Java clients,
that doesn't in turn make those same services "Web services" -- because .NET
doesn't have the equivalent of WSIF. (This is the biggest issue I have with
JSR-109 -- which says that a Web service client needs to access a Web
service via JNDI. I don't think that qualifies as a Web service.)

Anne