Proposal for Describing Web Services that Refer to Other Web Services: R085

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:17:02 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Here's a proposal for satisfying R085. Note that it cites WS-Addressing as
an example of a richer way to reference Web services than simply using
URIs. However, since WS-Addressing is not currently a standard, our spec
cannot require its use. All we can require is the URI case. However, WS-I
could conceivably create a Profile that requires WS-Addressing. This
proposal enables the use of WS-Addressing, or possibly other formats for
addressing.

Arthur Ryman