Re: Expiry and Timeout Limits

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 07:19:12 -0400
To: "PRASANSR" <PRASANSR@infosys.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

This is a quality of service attribute and there are many of these:
how long the service takes, how much it costs, etc. etc.. IMHO it
doesn't make sense for a single standard to list all of these out
its simply not possible. So what you need is a way to attach such
characteristics to a service in various ways. WS-Policy* is about
doing something like that .. as is some of the properties and
features stuff we're doing and trying to sort out.

Sanjiva.