Re: Property-based action syntax

Yes of course, we could make everything a feature, but, as you say, this
would not be very sensible. I too prefer to keep <address> as a built-in
keyword.

As for SOAP Action -err, the "action" parameter as it's now called-, it
has recently become a real SOAP feature[1], so it can now be modelled as
such in WSDL. <soapAction> has thus become syntactic sugar. Personally,
I'd remove it, in the interest of simplicity.

Jean-Jacques.

[1]
<http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/soap12-part2.html#ActionFeature>