RE: Arguments for keeping R120

I'm not sure that what XSD did was actually bad. It forces us to be
explicit about what we want to refer to. You have to have context to
know what it is at the end of a reference. If you don't have context,
you can't really know ( and maybe you don't care ). What XSD does ( and
WSDL follows suit ) is state that the context of the reference
determines the type. And WSDL uses the element and type attributes for
different things right now. I'm not sure how having a single attribute
would actually help processors.

Gudge