Re: Rationale for Dropping the <soap:body use=...> Attribute

 Arhur,
 if you want an abstract schema at the wsdl:message level, that's OK
with me and it's understandable. On the other hand, if you want to
remove the use attribute by saying that "literal XML Schema" is the only
possible way in SOAP, I disagree because that either results in ugly
*and* ambiguous data structure schemata or in disallowing other data
models altogether (with SOAP Data Model among them).
 I think that especially because the parts of wsdl:message should be
described abstractly, we may need different data models right here,
otherwise we'll say that, abstractly, WSDL only describes services that
can transfer trees with very raw untyped references.
 So, either let's keep use="encoded" or let's allow different schema
languages (other than XML Schema), and I prefer the latter because it
agrees with the requirement "abstract description of wsdl:message
parts".
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation