Re: recap of issue 51 (was: Agenda for 5 Sept 2002 WS Description WG - recap of issue 51)

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 05 Sep 2002 16:30:40 +0200
To: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: Liu Kevin <kevin.liu@sap.com>, WS Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

 Jean-Jacques, 8-)
 I was only wondering if this was really the intention, because I felt
that this implication was not obvious.
 I can see it both ways - keeping one soap:body element (because a Body
is one thing) or allowing multiple soap:body elements (to simplify some
applications that really do carry multiple separate and different pieces
of data in SOAP Body).
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation