Re: recap of issue 51 (was: Agenda for 5 Sept 2002 WS Description WG - recap of issue 51)

 Jean-Jacques,
 renaming soap:body/@parts to soap:body/@part would necessitate that we
also allow multiple soap:body elements in wsdl:input|output elements,
which is not currently allowed.
 I wonder whether this is your intention?
 Best regards

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/