[Pub-Sub-Task] how do you model an event sync?

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 05:50:04 +0600
To: "WS-Desc WG \(Public\)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

<Amy>
I also strongly feel that requiring all WSDL interactions to be
described as service-to-service is a limitation that we should not
introduce. Subscribers, as much as 'requestors', are easily modeled as
clients.
</Amy>

I don't think modeling event syncs as service references is at all
a restriction. BPEL takes that approach for all partners (including
a possible (weird) human user who's telnetting in and typing SOAP
requests and that works just fine.