RE: A modest proposal on WSDL semantics

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:58:24 -0700
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

This seems to be identical to the tag issue 'What should a "namespace
document" look like?' [1].  Is it?  If so, do we need to discuss this
further in our group?  If even the TAG has not been able to reach
consensus yet, do we have a chance?  If we do, will we get out of sync
with the TAG?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#namespaceDocument-8

WSDL