RE: A note on the challenge presented by open content models

With the WSDL schema we could define an abstract globel element decl for
each location and tell people to put their extensibility element in the
substitution group for the element that corresponds to the location they
want to 'extend' in. I need to think about how that would work for
extensibility elements that need to appear in multiple places ( not sure
if we have a use case for that )

Gudge