RE: Importing schemata into WSDL

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2002 17:59:49 +0200
To: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
Cc: Don Mullen <donmullen@tibco.com>, Amy Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>, WS Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, www-ws-desc-request@w3.org

Chris,

having read your first paragraph, I thought you were going to suggest
something like

<wsdl:types>
  <xs:include .../>
</wsdl:types>

or even

<wsdl:definitions>
  <xs:include .../>
</wsdl:definition>

I think this would make type system extensibility in WSDL play nicely
with the rest of WSDL extensibility; working the same way, really.

What do you think?

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/