Re: Updated portTypeExtension proposal

What's the current thinking about the following questions related to
portType inheritance:

Assume portType C derives from portTypes A and B.  What appears as
wsdl:port elements in wsdl:service?  Is there one port element or
three?

If one, is its binding structured in a way that allows independent
binding mechanisms for A and B?  Different addresses?  Can a client
that operates on services containing (wsdl:) port A (and doesn't know
about C) operate on a service containing port C?  In other words, is
each C port also an A port?

If the example above results in three ports, how are the operations
allocated to the ports?  Presumably there are ports for A and B
separately.  Does the port for C reference operation bindings for just
those directly defined in portType C?  Or does it include operation
bindings for A and B?  Is it legal for a service to have a C port
without both A and B ports?

Pete

P.S.  I'm a member of the Global Grid Forum OGSI group but not an
official representative.  (The ignorance is my own.)