RE: importing docs in the same namespace

So, message and portTypes in one place, bindings and services in
another?

> As in, a
> workflow language that describes the relationships between
> abstract things shouldn't be allowed to have implementation info.
>
> BTW, one of the hopes of XInclude was to obviate the need for
> so darned many *:include syntaxes with their own specialized
> parsing rules.  What was the rationale for not using Xinclude
> for this functionality?  Given Jonathon's leadership on
> XInclude, I'm sure there are very valid reasons.  I'm just
> curious what they are.

Oh, you CAN use XInclude. WDSL is Infoset based so if you build a WSDL
infoset using XInclude you're fine ( arguably we can't tell whether you
did that or not... )

Gudge

> sigh.  The endless debate on how to do linking and references
> in XML continues....

Remember, if you see a light at the end of the tunnerl, you're about to
get crushed by an oncoming train!

Gudge