RE: importing docs in the same namespace

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:13:51 -0700
To: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, "WS-Desc WG (Public)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

You could use XInclude to do that, I think we talked about that approach
in Paris. Or we could define a wsdl:include with the same semantics as
xsd:include ( sans chameleon include, probably ) ( I know we already
decided not to define wsdl:include).

> So, I believe this should be another case of how
> we diverge from XSD import semantics.

Apart from requiring schemaLocation what are the other cases where we
diverge?

Gudge