RE: importing docs in the same namespace

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:34:35 -0700
To: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, "WS-Desc WG (Public)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

The minutes of the 9th May telcon[1] say, regarding import/include:

	Resolution: "WSDL import = XSD import + required location"

I checked all the minutes from 7th February to 19th September. So unless
we changed the above resolution on 26th September ( can't find minutes
for that telcon right now ) then I think the current text in the ed copy
is correct.

Gudge

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002May/att-0128/01-5-09