RE: R120 Fragment Proposal, second draft

From: <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:34:53 -0500
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

I am planning to add another XPointer scheme to allow extensions to add
conceptual elements:

#extension(namespace, stuff)

where "stuff" is defined by the extension.

Arthur Ryman

                      "David Orchard"
                      <dorchard@bea.com        To:       Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
                      >                        cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: R120 Fragment Proposal, second draft
                      11/07/2002 10:22

I didn't see any response to my request to show how WSDL defined extensions
would be identified using the various syntaxes.  I can't tell whether you
intend to do it or not.