RE: [Pub-Sub-Task] initial half-baked proposal from me

From: Nicolas Catania <nicolas_catania@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:35:34 -0800
To: "Sedukhin, Igor" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>
Cc: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, "WS-Desc WG (Public)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

In my mind Sanjiva's proposal is a good idea. However, I wonder if
this new model of events producer/consumer/filter/transport/security
should not be captured in a separate specification before making any
changes to WSDL.

I believe that some work has already been done by the Internet
community in that space a long time ago. We could re-use this to come
up with a new spec. (say WS-Event) defining events in a WS world and
proposed some WSDL changes if necessary.

Niko

--
Nicolas Catania

Web Services Management Operation