Re: wsdl extensions

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 04:39:49 +0600
To: "Joyce Yang" <joyce.yang@oracle.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Apache WSIF also introduce a bunch of extensions (Java binding,
EJB binding, JCA binding etc.) - so far AFAIK there's been no
"standardization" of those extensions.

I wonder whether such extensions belong in some "WSDL binding
extensions" registry kinda place. It doesn't seem like this WG
should perform that role to me .. or maybe even W3C or WS-I or
OASIS ..

Sanjiva.