Re: ISSUE : Extensible message exchange patterns

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 18:30:04 +0200
To: "Sedukhin Igor" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>
CC: "'www-ws-desc@w3.org'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

A quick response to your second question for now. The MEP is invisible as far as the wire representation is concerned. You will not see reqres:Role="RequestingSOAPNode" anywhere on the wire. The
reqres:Role property is used only to describe the constraints set on the responding (or requesting) SOAP node. It is part of the state machine's description only.

Jean-Jacques.