Re: Issue: Can One-Way operations return faults?

The issue of performance constraints (timeouts etc.) are at the concrete
or binding level as with all other models and are orthogonal to this.
These QoS aspects are identified as something that WSDL perhaps address
via extension elements at the binding level already.

Regards, Prasad