RE: Revised extensibility proposal

From: Sedukhin, Igor <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 10:34:05 -0400
To: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, www-ws-desc@w3.org
Jean-Jacques,

We don't have to disagree :). In the same paragraph, I further say
"It is a good practice though to declare extensions beforehand, and that should get into the spec wordings."

My point was that we, in this WG, do not *certify* WSDL processors by any means. Someone else may do it.

Then, from the interoperability point of view, both of the proposals are equal.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com)