Re: [amtf] Multiple responses? (was: Re: First shot at Abstract Model)

Jacek,

I agree permitting multiple (alternate) response is good but, I disagree with
taking away (the current) multiple alternate faults if we can not have multiple
alternate responses. Consistency is not a factor here IMO. I am ok with both or
current one.

Regards, Prasad