Re: Issue: Can One-Way operations return faults?

Jacek,

I see fire-and-forget as one special case of this that does not really care
about knowing if the request succeeded or not. BTW, here you are describing
this  from an *intiator* perspective :-).

In general there are cases when the sender would want to know if the request
did not succeed. E.g. email, I want to know if there was a problem delivering
the message as in the recipient I am trying to reach is not a valid one etc.

Regards, Prasad