Re: Issue: Can One-Way operations return faults?

 Prasad,
 I don't believe this is needed. An other name of one-way
messages is fire-and-forget. This feature is seldom suitable, but
sometimes you just don't need to know. 8-)
 If we added the possibility of a fault, we would be adding the
response at the same time, if only because no response ==
success response.
 IMHO one-way operations are exactly that, with the possibility
of finding out the result or failure by other means, if the
application requires it.
 My proposal is to resolve this issue by saying "the current way
is how we want it."

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/