[amtf] ServiceType? Service with multiple interfaces? (was: Re: First shot at Abstract Model)

 Hi all,
 can someone please draft what the ServiceType addition to
abstract model (and the related changes) would look like?
 I'm thinking of Sanjiva who was one of the proponents of
ServiceType. 8-)
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/