WSDL Spec - SOAP Examples

From: Mark J. Wick <mwick@blueagavesoft.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:34:34 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
In version 1.1 of the WSDL spec, section 3.1, it would appear that the
RPC example over HTTP (Example 4) has a mistake in it.  The binding
attribute in the <port name="StockQuotePort"> is
"tns:StockQuoteBinding".  However, the QName given to the only binding
in the file is "StockQuoteSOAPBinding".  Shouldn't the binding attribute
to the port be "tns:StockQuoteSOAPBinding"?
I bring this up because I am seeing this same error in many of the
sample WSDL files I've seen that do RPC-type operations (they are all
very obviously cloned from this example).
If I'm missing something, please let me know as well.
Mark Wick
Blue Agave Software