Re: issue: optional parts in <message>?

Jean-Jacques,

No. I was not referring to what actually goes on the wire (I am aware of MIME, DIME
SOAP messages with Attachments specifications).

The follow-up was on the subject of XML-Schema based representation of binary types
from Mike Deem (in the context of using XML schema for as a potential replacement for
messages at the abstract level). Please see the original message below.

Regards, Prasad