Re: issue: optional parts in <message>?

I know this is just an example but, here there is a fundamental typing of gif to
base64 encoding. I may not want to do any encoding? Is possible to capture binary
types without having do either Hex or Base64 encoding?

At the abstract level I want to be able to capture the types at as much abstract level
as possible rather than in terms of wire-level encoding..

Regards, Prasad