Re: RDF mapping for WSDL

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 21:15, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 19:59, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> > I have published a document [1] describing an RDF mapping for WSDL. I
> > would like feedback on this and would like it to spark a discussion of
> > the intended model of WSDL as well as how it may be recorded in RDF. I
> > believe the model description may be of interest to those who are not
> > interested in RDF as it also helps describe the structure in a clear
> > way that may be used for gatewaying to other systems like EDI.
>
> I finally got a chance to get a good look at this, this weekend, in the
> process of writing a follow-up to my original WSDL/RDF article on
> developerWorks.

Here is the snowboarding endorsement example of the RDF mapping I've
created based on recent ideas and refinements (including contemplation
of Eric's work).

http://uche.ogbuji.net/tech/rdf/ws/endorsement-services-020327.txt

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com               +1 720 320 2046
4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management