Re: Should a Service Implement a Single PortType?

 Hi,
 I second this request because now the WSDL service is really
somewhat too general.
 If a service's ports were to implement the same portType, that
would truly mean different accesspoints to the same service.
 If, on the other hand, we really want to group multiple
interfaces into one, the logical "one" should be called something
like serviceGroup or something.
 I can see the meaning and usefullness of the relationship
between different accesspoints to the same portType, but the
relationship between two portTypes in a service is everything but
clear.
 I think the WSDL <definitons> (if named) can successfully imply
the general relationship between the different services defined
therein, so we don't need the general service construct.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/