Use Cases Document

From: Sandeep Kumar <sandkuma@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:53:03 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Hi All,

I apologize for the bad telephone line today. Here is what I was suggesting.

The latest Use Cases document outlines three view-points in the Introduction
section.
Please take a look at the latest document and let us know:

1. Are there any concerns/issues with those view-points?

2. Are there any other view-points that make sense in the context of
the use cases?

3. We plan to categorize each usecase based on these view-points to put them
in right perspective and dispel any confusion/lack of context. I heard in
the meting
that it is OK for us to do that.

We, the editors of the use cases document would follow-up with individuals
to confirm the scenarios and their descriptions.

Thanks,
Sandeep Kumar

Cisco Systems