RE: Our future course (Was: Re: WS-I)

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:12:56 -0700
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Well, they're not "orthogonal" because today's reality constrains
tomorrow's possibilities.  The W3C's longer-term work
should reflect the lessons that the WS-I learns, much as the XMLP
WG overlapped with and took input from the soapbuilders group.
I would say that the work of the WS-I and the W3C is complementary,
not orthogonal.