Re: SOAP 1.2 consolidated requirements

Arthur,

I did not change any requirement, I did a simple cut-and-paste from the latest
requirement document [1], where the priority for the HTTP/GET binding is set at
SHOULD. (I think this came out of the prioritisation exercise that was done to
help us deal with the most urgent requirements first. Notice this requirement
has not been discussed yet, it's a DR, not an R, so we will have the
possibility to change this back to a MUST, if the WG agrees.)

BTW, I tend to agree with you, this should be a MUST.

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Mar/0030.html