RE: Draft of Definitions

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:28:28 +0100 (CET)
To: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com>
cc: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>, Keith Ballinger <KeithBa@msn.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
 Glen,
 do you imagine us saying exactly what is the mapping of the
infoset into HTTP GET query parameters or HTTP POST form data?
 If this is the case, I won't object. If this is not the case,
I'll hate it because the mapping will be proprietary and there
will be no WSDL interoperability in these bindings. Oh, isn't
this the status quo? 8-)
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/