RE: Draft of Definitions

 Glen,
 do you imagine us saying exactly what is the mapping of the
infoset into HTTP GET query parameters or HTTP POST form data?
 If this is the case, I won't object. If this is not the case,
I'll hate it because the mapping will be proprietary and there
will be no WSDL interoperability in these bindings. Oh, isn't
this the status quo? 8-)
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/