Another way at looking at RDF interfaces

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:50:16 -0500 (EST)
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Just FYI, I've whipped together an alternate way of looking at how RDF
can be used as a description language for Web services and resources.
I've got a place holder for where a WSDL RDF mapping could go.

What I think is interesting about this work from a Web architecture
point of view, is that it produces a taxonomy of interfaces suitable
for defining the interface to *all* Web resources (that is, :Container,
:Replaceable, :Resource, :Deleteable).

http://www.markbaker.ca/2002/03/RestRDF/

BTW, the syntax I use is Notation3, which is much easier for humans to
consume than the XML serialization of RDF.

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/Primer.html

MB