RE: Freshly updated draft of part1 (was: Re: Overloading [was RE: Minutes, 27 June 2002 Web Service Description Telcon])

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:09:38 -0700
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Cc: "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

That sounds fine too me.

Gudge

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Jacques Moreau [mailto:moreau@crf.canon.fr]
Sent: 28 June 2002 13:24
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana
Cc: Jonathan Marsh; www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Re: Freshly updated draft of part1 (was: Re: Overloading [was
RE: Minutes, 27 June 2002 Web Service Description Telcon])

Just added the following ednote. How does this sound?  --JJ

      <ednote>
        <name>JJM</name>
        <date>20020628</date>
        <edtext>This document is out of synch with Part 1.
        A number of changes have been made recently to Part 1
        which are not yet reflected in this document. The WG
        is aware of this problem and expects to synchronise
        Part 1 and Part 2 at a later date. More generally,
        the sections in this document have hardly changed
        from the corresponding sections in WSDL 1.1. This
        may not be the case in a future revision.
        In particular, the WG anticipates
        that the SOAP section may change significantly
        as a result of supporting SOAP 1.2.
        </edtext>
      </ednote>