Re: Freshly updated draft of part1 (was: Re: Overloading [was RE: Minutes, 27 June 2002 Web Service Description Telcon])

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:24:04 +0200
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
CC: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, www-ws-desc@w3.org

Just added the following ednote. How does this sound?  --JJ

      <ednote>
        <name>JJM</name>
        <date>20020628</date>
        <edtext>This document is out of synch with Part 1.
        A number of changes have been made recently to Part 1
        which are not yet reflected in this document. The WG
        is aware of this problem and expects to synchronise
        Part 1 and Part 2 at a later date. More generally,
        the sections in this document have hardly changed
        from the corresponding sections in WSDL 1.1. This
        may not be the case in a future revision.
        In particular, the WG anticipates
        that the SOAP section may change significantly
        as a result of supporting SOAP 1.2.
        </edtext>
      </ednote>