Re: issue: optional "name" attribute of <definition>

From: Prasad Yendluri <pyendluri@webmethods.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:04:23 -0700
To: "WS-Desc WG (Public)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi Sanjiva,

+1 to removing as many unnecessary things as we can catch.

Only place I have seen this attribute set consistently is with SOAP
Builders' WSDLs. I am not sure however if they are really using it for any
real purpose or just specifying a value as a convention and don't really
use it otherwise. Perhaps Glen someone more intimately associated with that
effort could comment.

Regards, Prasad