Abstract model ednote?

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:50:17 +0200
To: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
CC: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, "WS-Desc WG (Public)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Since the text is in there already, I think we should keep it for this
round; but maybe add an ednote indicating that more changes are on the way.
What about the following?

WSDL 1.1 did not provide its own abstract model. The WSD WG has decided to
provide an asbtract model for WSDL 1.2; however, the WG has not reached
consensus on what that abstract model should look like. This section is an
attempt at providing such a model, but as said, it does not represent
consensus, and is likely to be revised significantly in the a future
revision of this specification.