issue "issue-clarify elements"

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:02:28 +0600
To: "WS-Desc WG \(Public\)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

<issue id="issue-clarify-elements">
  <head>Clarify the what kinds of extensibility elements go where.</head>
  There is confusion in the user community about what should go in a
  binding vs. a port vs. a service in terms of extensibility. An
  approach could be to that data marshalling type extensions go in
  a binding and transport stuff goes in to a port and anything else
  goes into a service.
  <source>Sanjiva Weerawarana</source>
</issue>

I would like to propose that we close this issue on the basis
that we now allow extensibility elements / attributes everywhere
and that we have clarified what can go into a <binding> and <port>
(see the new doc).