updated editor's copy of WSDL 1.2 spec

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:55:23 +0600
To: "WS-Desc WG \(Public\)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I've been working on the draft as planned at the F2F. Here's what
I've done so far:

- added the start of an abstract model. Sorry for starting this
  Gudge, but I had to put it to be able to describe the syntax
  stuff separately.

- started re-writing stuff using the infoset

- restructured it quite a bit to make it flow better

The doc is far from being complete, but its taking shape. Any early
comments or suggestions are greatly welcome!

It is available here:
    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/part1/part1.html

Bye,