WSDL Version 1.2 Part 2: Bindings, date 2002/4/11

From: Carl Binding <cbd@zurich.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:54:04 +0200
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

I'm having a question regd. Section 2.5: soap:body. In the explanation of
operation style "rpc" a reference to "section 7.1 of the SOAP
specification" is made.
I wonder which SOAP specs is being referred.ie. which version and which
part.
Section 7.1 of SOAP 1.2 part 2: Adjuncts contains a behavioural description
for SOAP nodes during Single-Request-Response which I believe not really
relevant here..
Incidentally I note the difference between the draft of WSDL 1.2 and WSDL
1.1 regd applicability of soap:body (Section 3.5 in WSDL 1.1): in WSDL 1.1
the soap:body element specifies how the message parts appear inside the
SOAP Body element, whereas in WSDL 1.2 (Draft) there is talk about the
Fault element.
Any clarifications on the real meaning of attribute "style" in the
"soap:operation" element would be appreciated.
Many thanks,
Carl Binding