Re: [amtf] my view of what the Abstract model should do and why

From: FABLET Youenn <fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:56:54 +0200
Just a few thoughts about what I'd like to have in the am....

IMHO, the main point of an am is to describe some key concepts to answer
questions like what is an operation ? what is a service ?
In this sense, I like Jacek's proposal.
However, such definition of concepts would not be sufficient if we do
not provide a link between these concepts and examples (use cases ?).
I think that we should provide some basic abstract use cases of WSDL
(like create a proxy, use with UDDI, reuse in another WSDL file) to
support the definition of these concepts in the am.
For instance, the operation concept may be somehow different if seen
from a WSDL proxy view (send a message, receive a message) or from a
WSDL programmer view (get this set of input (no matter how, in one or
multiple messages), generate this set of output).

    Youenn