Fw: issue: service type

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 01:47:17 +0600
To: "WS-Desc WG \(Public\)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I posted this a while back, but there was literally no discussion
that I can recall. Is this issue so boring??

Also related is the following:
    <issue id="issue-multiple-services">
      <head>Should a single WSDL file only define one service?</head>
      WSDL 1.1 suppports having multiple services in a single WSDL
      file. This has caused confusion amongst users.
      <source>Sanjiva Weerawarana</source>

Anyone with opinions or can I resolve it myself? ;-)