NEW ISSUE (but not really) : soap transport URIs / SOAP 1.2 bindi ng URIs

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:33:46 -0400
To: "'www-ws-desc@w3.org'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I took an action in today's call to write up a new issue about using SOAP 1.2 binding URI identifiers in the WSDL SOAP binding, but after careful examination of issue #28 [1], it's the exact same thing.

I think we should punt a separate notion of "transport", and simply refer to the SOAP transport binding in use via its URI, as Herve suggests.  Further discussion on this is slated for next week amongst the "mini-task-force" group who volunteered to deal with this.

--Glen

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/issues/wsd-issues.html#x28